Join Our Team
Do you have a passion for weddings and the bridal experience? Are you outgoing, professional, detail oriented & positive?
If so, we are always looking for members to join our team!
Please send your resume, cover letter and why you are passionate about working with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have a passion for weddings and the bridal experience
- You are outgoing, professional, authentic, detail oriented and positive
- You have the ability to organize, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
- You like to create relationships with people and clients that will resonate with them thought their wedding journey
- You have a chic sense of style that is seasonally appropriate and you pride yourself on being put together
- Retail Sales: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1-3 years (Preferred)
As a bridal consultant you are working with all different types of people so you have to have the ability to understand different personalities and be able to work with them.
- Driving revenue for the store by selling bridal and evening wear, veils, and various accessories
- A need to provide exceptional client service, have basic and (work up to) extensive knowledge of couture bridal designers.
- Creating, modifying, and managing appointments for clients through the Bridal Live database program
- Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions and provide change without error. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Comfortable putting clients into dresses and taking measurements for orders
- Following up with designers about client orders/checking and responding to store and personal work emails
- Basic cleaning and maintenance of store and dresses (additional responsibilities as assigned requirements)
- Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office job
- Basic grasp of Microsoft office and computer skills